faculty of information technology
The Faculty of Information Technology will be equip you and apply wide range of software, technical skills required in fast growing IT industry.
IT Courses Offered:
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology| Duration: 7 months
- NCC International Certificate in Computer Studies ( Level 3) | Duration: 7 months
- NCC Diploma in Computing (Level 4) | Duration: 1 year
- NCC Diploma in Computing (Level 4) | Duration 1 year
- NCC Diploma in Computing (Level 5) | Duration: 1 year
- Cyber Security (NCC) | Duration: 4 months
- Data Science (NCC) | Duration : 4 months
- Anyone aged 16 and above is eligible.
- Candidate should have attained NCQF Level 2, certificate ll or equivalent.
- Candidate can also be admitted into the qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if they have working experience in any industry with no formal qualification but with valid evidence (where applicable).
- Mature entry candidates will also be considered.
- Certificate V, NCQF Level 5 – (General Education or TVET)
- Certificate IV, NCQF Level 4 with 20 Credits at NCQF Level 5
- Are you interested in helping organisations to achieve their objectives by planning, designing, building and adminstering information systems? Studying Information Technology will prepare you to work at the interface between people and computer technologies.
Possible Careers are:
- Application Developer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Client Support Specialist, Database Admistrator, Ecommerce System Developer, Entrepreneur, Information Security Analyst etc….