Faculty of Accounting & Finance
The Faculty of Accounting & Finance degree courses targets aspiring accountants willing to learn, persuade using numbers, with a focus on teamwork and developing strategies from financial data.
- Certificate in Accounting & Finance | Duration : 7 months
- Foundation Certificate in Accounting (AAT Level 2)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting (AAT Level 3) | Duration: 7 months
- Professional Diploma In Accounting (AAT Level 4) | Duration: 1 year
- Anyone aged 16 and above is eligible.
- Candidates should have attained NCQF Level 2, certificate 11 or equiverlent.
- Candidate can also be admitted into the qualification through Recognition of Prior Learning if they have working experience in any industry with no formal qualification but with valid evidence (where applicable)
- Mature entry candidates will be also considered.
- Certificate V, NCQF Level 5 (General Education)
- Certificate lv , NCQF Level 4 with atleast 20 credits at NCQF Level 5
- Chartered accountant
- Chartered certified accountant
- Chartered management accountant
- Chartered public finance accountant
- Company Secretary